Touch-based Finance Spreadsheet Models for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
Finance Toolkit is a comprehensive suite of touch-based investment spreadsheets and modeling templates developed by ConnectCode.
Equipped with over 50 financial templates in many different categories of finance, it significantly improves the productivity of investors and analysts on financial calculation, modeling and analysis.
The Finance Toolkit app serves as an index for ease of access to all spreadsheets. Upon selecting a particular finance subject, the Toolkit app will display the general usage description of the spreadsheet and provide the option to launch the spreadsheet in iWork Numbers.
Type of Finance CalculationsIn short, the toolkit evaluates portfolio performance by using Jensen's Alpha, Sharpe's Ratio, Treynor Index and Portfolio Risk techniques; creates complete loan amortization schedules for different payment frequencies; manages investments by valuing bonds, options and equities; calculates various types of yields and returns; determines the Cost of Equity using Dividend Growth Model and Capital Asset Pricing Model (CAPM); evaluates the share price of a company using Free Cash Flow to Equity and Free Cash Flow to Firm; determines the feasibility of an investment through Capital Budgeting; calculates Time Value of Money (TVM) such as Present Value (PV), Future Value (FV), Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
A Little More On Our SpreadsheetsHave you thought about how many times you use or reuse your financial models? Everyday, day after day, model after model and project after project. We definitely have. That is why we build all our financial templates in a reusable, customizable and easy to understand manner. We also conduct vigorous tests on our templates with different scenarios, so that you know you can be assured of their accuracy and quality and that you can save significant amount of time by reusing them. We also provide comprehensive documentation on the templates so that you understand how our models work.
Our template models are available only in black and white color. We believe this is how a professional financial template should look like and this is the easiest way for you to understand and use the templates. All the input fields are marked with the ‘*’ symbol for you to identify them easily.
Whether you are a financial analyst or investment banker, whether you are a student aspiring to join the finance world or an entrepreneur needing to understand finance, we hope you will find this touch-based spreadsheet package useful as we have put in our best effort and invested a lot of time to develop them.
Have A Question On Finance Toolkit?Contact us at email@example.com or check out our FAQ page.
When a spreadsheet is launched from Finance Toolkit, the iWork Numbers app crashed.
Solution 1 : Please upgrade your iWork Numbers to version 1.4. This will resolve the problem.
Solution 2 : Alternatively, if you do not want to upgrade your iWork Numbers, simply go to the Numbers app and delete the spreadsheet previously launched from Finance Toolkit. The crash occurs if a spreadsheet was imported to Numbers partially and a new spreadsheet of the same name is launched from Finance Toolkit.
List Of Spreadsheet Models
- Bond Valuation (Bond Price)
- Bond Valuation (Yield to Maturity)
- Bond Duration and Convexity - New
- Capital Budgeting - New
- Lease vs Buy (Net Advantage to Leasing) - New
Cost of Capital
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital (WACC)
Cost of Equity (based on)
- Capital Asset Pricing Model
- Capital Asset Pricing Model based on Market Risk Premium
- Cost of Equity (Gordon Dividend Growth Model)
- Cost of Equity (Gordon Dividend Growth using Dividend History)
Effective Annual Rate
- Effective Annual Rate
- Price of Stock (Constant Growth Dividend)
- Price of Stock (Non Constant Growth Dividend)
- Price of Stock (Two Stage Growth Dividend)
- Price of Stock (Zero Growth Dividend)
- Free Cash Flow To Equity - New
- Free Cash Flow To Firm - New
- Future Value of a Lump Sum
- Future Value of a Lump Sum with Continuous Compounding
- Future Value of a Lump Sum with more than 1 Compounding Period per Year
- Future Value of a Series of Unequal Cash Flow
- Future Value of an Annuity
- Holding Period Return
- Inflation Calculator (US)
- Annual Loan Amortization Schedule
- Half Yearly Loan Amortization Schedule
- Quarterly Loan Amortization Schedule
- Bi-Monthly Loan Amortization Schedule
- Monthly Loan Amortization Schedule
- Weekly Loan Amortization Schedule
- Net Present Value
- Net Present Value for Multiple Projects
- Net Advantage to Leasing
- Binomial Option Pricing (American Call)
- Binomial Option Pricing (American Put)
- Binomial Option Pricing (European Call)
- Binomial Option Pricing (European Put)
- Option Pricing (Black Scholes)
- Jensen Alpha
- Portfolio Risk
- Sharpe Ratio
- Sharpe Ratio (Multiple Portfolio)
- Treynor Performance Index
- Treynor Performance Index (Multiple Portfolio)
- Present Value of a Lump Sum
- Present Value of a Lump Sum with more than 1 Compounding Period per Year
- Present Value of a Perpetuity
- Present Value of a Series of Unequal Cash Flow
- Present Value of an Annuity
- Internal Rate of Return
- Time Weighted Rate of Return
- Terminal Value
- Terminal Value (Two Stage Growth)
- Bank Discount Yield
- Effective Annual Yield
- Holding Period Yield
- Money Market Yield (CD Equivalent Yield)
- Industry Proven - We have distributed financial spreadsheets for many years. All the models and templates are tested vigorously and have received positive feedbacks from the industry.
- Ease of Use - The spreadsheets are designed for touch devices and are ready for use out-of-the-box. The comprehensive in-app documentation also enables quick understanding and and use of the spreadsheets.
- Ease of Customization - Our models are designed to ease customization and can be easily reuse in other financial models.
Equity Valuation (using Dividends)
Equity Valuation (using Free Cash Flow)
Holding Period Return
Net Present Value
Rate of Return
Benefits Of Using Our Spreadsheets
RequirementsYou will need to have iWork Numbers installed to use and customize the spreadsheets. We definitely recommend version 1.4 (or onwards) though the spreadsheets work on previous versions as well. Unless otherwise stated, most spreadsheets are designed for Portrait mode.
- 05 10 2013 Barcode & Label
- Barcode & Label is a label design and barcode printing app for the Windows 8 Store. read more
- 01 26 2012 Finance Toolkit is now Universal
- Finance Toolkit is now universal with support for the iPhone4, iPhone4S, iPad, iPad2 and iPod Touch (4th generation). read more
- 07 20 2011 Finance Toolkit for iPad
- Finance Toolkit is a comprehensive suite of touch-based investment spreadsheets and modeling templates developed by ConnectCode. Equipped with over 50 financial templates in many different categories of finance, it significantly improves the productivity of investors and analysts on financial calculation, modeling and analysis. read more
- 04 27 2011 Barcode Software for Mac
- A highly acclaimed barcode software that uses Open Type fonts to create industry compliant barcodes. read more
- 03 25 2011 Free Barcode Software for Mac
- This is a free barcode software that uses Open Type fonts to create Code 39, Industrial 2 of 5 and POSTNET barcodes. read more
- 12 15 2008 ConnectCode Animator Preview
- This is a preview release with the automatic animation effects generation and the fully integrated Designer tool. read more